Our law firm provides legal advice and draft documents in the legal field of road, rail, air and water transport, both in terms of passenger and freight transportation.
Many consecutive years, Danailova, Todorov and Partners law firm is a leader in the field of transport in the prestigious international Legal 500 ranking and is recognised in the important Chambers and Partners ranking as well.
Our experienced lawyers provide legal services in relation to:
- Preparation of public service contracts (PSC) in accordance with REGULATION (EC) No 1370/2007 and the local legislation
- Any and all regulatory issues and full covering of the statutory requirements on the passenger and/or freight transport in Bulgaria and the EU
- Acquisition of the necessary licenses and permissions
- Any and all transport issues with an international element
- Drafting and amending General Terms and Conditions; performing an assessment for compliance of General Terms and Conditions with the legislation in force
- Participation in procedures under the Public Procurement Act / Concessions Act in the field of transport
- Conclusion of all types of transportation contracts, including contracts with public bodies, transportation companies, framework agreements, etc.
- Liability of carriers; passenger claims against carriers
- Rights of passengers in the event of denied boarding or cancellation / long delay of flights
- Legal representation before all instances or arbitral tribunal in disputes subject to the CMR
- Legal aid and appeal of administrative penal decrees; administrative violations in the transport industry
We will provide an experienced transportation lawyer in Sofia and the country. We offer service in Bulgarian, English, Russian, French and German.